For those of you who are unfamiliar with Fraquetball, it is a student-run sport exclusively at St. Paul Open, that happens
during the winter season. The American Fraquetball Association is also a non profit organization.
The game is composed of 2 teams of 2 people, and played in the elevator hall on the 3rd floor during lunch.
- Equipment: 4 ping pong paddles (1 for each person), 1 ping pong ball, lines (mid and goal lines).
- The object of the game is to get the ping pong ball over the opposing teams' line.
- There must be a 2 point difference. Players must stay within their field, and cannot cross the dividing line.
- The ball can also go anywhere, but there are rules in which fouls are conducted.
- Statistics are recoreded every game, and totalled up at the end of the 2 seasons played every year.
- An MVP and champion will be declared also at the end of each season.
|Diagram of court
|(Click to enlarge)